Got period blood on a lads mattress during sex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi

I went out last night and ended up sleeping over at a males house. The guy has a bit of a reputation for sleeping round but he is genuinely such a nice lad and I quite like him. On nights out we always end up running into eachother and then stay together for the rest of the night, but I had never been back to his. I have known him for quite a few years but have only got close to him in the last 3 months on these nights out

Before going back I warned him I was on my period so we couldn’t do anything to which he was fine at, but one thing led to another and we did have sex. He tried to protect the bed with a blanket but it moved and blood got on the bed. He said he was fine with it and we’d sort it in the morning. We had sex again not getting it anywhere except the blanket and went to bed.

When we’d woke up, I offered to strip his bed and wash it for him. He made a joke about it better not be on his mattress and I was like uh oh. It got on his mattress topper and his sheet but he was still annoyed about the mattress topper.
I put the sheet in his washing machine and left the mattress topper bc it’s too big.

His friends were downstairs so we joined them and he kept making little sly comments which were jokes but actually offended me a little. It was only small jokes like you better not be bleeding on my couch, or take that mattress topper or I’ll bin it bc I’m not having ur blood everywhere.

I really like the lad and we get along great. I’ve known him for a good few years now but feel like everything is ****ed up. I want to message him but I don’t know what to say or do

Advice would be appreciated
Roasted Potato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I mean a mattress topper is made to protect the bed.
You could offer to rinse that portion of the mattress topper in a sink, soak it with stain remover and it'll be fine
As for the comment, if he really is a good mate you need to tell him that the comments are making you feel uncomfortable, you both knew you were on your period it's not something you can help or control. If he is your mate and genuinely a nice lad he should understand.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he sounds a bit of a jerk for making you feel bad about it
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds mildly douchey for it but tbh i wouldnt treat it as a big deal, just sounds like him being immature as opposed to malicious. These things happen, you're going to get blood on the bed at some point, especially if you're going to have sex i guess, he just needs to stop being childish on it. It might not be the funnest thing to clean up but its par for the course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads