The Student Room Group

human science or natural science

I am going to apply for UCL this year and I am struggling whether I should apply for natural science or human science. Is there anyone studying these subjects can give me some advices or share their experience? To be honest, I am still not very clear about their differences and their available job options in the future. Thank you !
Reply 1
Hey, I am also looking to apply for human sciences at UCL but can't seem to find any websites/students which talked about the course more in depth and if it is any good. Do you perhaps have any info on that? It seems like the perfect course to me which is why I'm so confused why it is not more competitive/popular :K:
Original post by Ket_kek
Hey, I am also looking to apply for human sciences at UCL but can't seem to find any websites/students which talked about the course more in depth and if it is any good. Do you perhaps have any info on that? It seems like the perfect course to me which is why I'm so confused why it is not more competitive/popular :K:

I dun have much info about this course and I am sorry about that. But I learnt from UCL website that apart from some basic science, you can apply to a range of other courses provided in the uni, such as economics, which get me interested in. Anyways, at last I decided to apply for natural science.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending