sunflowersanon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I submitted my UCAS application 2 days ago. I had entered all my educational qualifications. But the submitted application only lets me see the name of my school. Is this weird and should I be worried? Or is that just how it works?
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sunflowersanon)
I submitted my UCAS application 2 days ago. I had entered all my educational qualifications. But the submitted application only lets me see the name of my school. Is this weird and should I be worried? Or is that just how it works?
If you are applying through school, when you Pay/Send your application doesnt go straight to UCAS - it goes to your school to check and add youreferenece and predicted grades. It hasnt 'gone to UCAS' until the school hit the submit button. You will then get an welcome email from UCAS.
Last edited by McGinger; 3 weeks ago
sunflowersanon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by McGinger)
If you are applying through school, when you Pay/Send your application doesnt go straight to UCAS - it goes to your school to check and add youreferenece and predicted grades. It hasnt 'gone to UCAS' until the school hit the submit button. You will then get an welcome email from UCAS.
I'm an international student. So, I'm applying independently. My application has gone to universities because I did get an email from UCAS saying so. My concern is if my educational qualifications are visible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (218)
56.62%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.99%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (44)
11.43%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.57%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
4.42%

Watched Threads