InfiniteWill you may like this
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lillylil3)
haha well i play football mostly but don't watch much except from global world cups and euros xD

Im more of a gamer too.. i rather game than watch stuff.. but lately i haven't gamed a lot

And hitting the gym is another of my hobbies.

If i were to answer your question, I would say probably Chelsea xD but idk tbh since i don't watch much club football
What about you?
Lillylil3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by InfiniteWill)
haha well i play football mostly but don't watch much except from global world cups and euros xD

Im more of a gamer too.. i rather game than watch stuff.. but lately i haven't gamed a lot

And hitting the gym is another of my hobbies.

If i were to answer your question, I would say probably Chelsea xD but idk tbh since i don't watch much club football
What about you?
oh **** Liverpool.... since i was born.. I love gta5 and It won't let me answer ur pm due to not being here long lol
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh **** Liverpool.... since i was born.. I love gta5 and It won't let me answer ur pm due to not being here long lol
oo ****... i forgot what the rules were for pm But pls don't sh.. i rather you talk to me than sh

I like GTA 5, too, except for griefers. Used to grind it over this summer.. but switched to Apex Legends. What platform are you on?
Lillylil3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by InfiniteWill)
oo ****... i forgot what the rules were for pm But pls don't sh.. i rather you talk to me than sh

I like GTA 5, too, except for griefers. Used to grind it over this summer.. but switched to Apex Legends. What platform are you on
Xbox 1? you and yeah I also said oh **** lmao but i want to sh really badly
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Xbox 1? you and yeah I also said oh **** lmao but i want to sh really badly

Im a PC Gamer xD (well laptop rn coz I'm at uni, but will be investing into a PC after my degree)
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Long time ago, in 2004 I think, I was a big fan of Chelsea FC. The time in which the team went to the semi final in Champions League and played an impressive football. And the time Abramovitsch got in as investor. But since that time, I am indifferent.
jasmine.1990
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm a united fan , but I also quite like Wolves. At least I liked them with Nuno as their manager . I just can't get behind Spurs so I can't follow Nuno anymore. Jimenez is a little diamond, I wish united would take him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (284)
57.72%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (67)
13.62%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (53)
10.77%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (42)
8.54%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.07%

Watched Threads