19ASingh!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, did my UCAT a couple of weeks ago and got an average score of 2550. My GCSE profile is: 99999998887. A level predictions: A*AA.
I am considering applying to Cardiff, Keele, QuB and Liverpool, but unsure whether to take BMAT or not for Leeds/Lancaster. Also, what are my chances with those unis? Thanks.
midnightskies0
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 19ASingh!)
Hi, did my UCAT a couple of weeks ago and got an average score of 2550. My GCSE profile is: 99999998887. A level predictions: A*AA.
I am considering applying to Cardiff, Keele, QuB and Liverpool, but unsure whether to take BMAT or not for Leeds/Lancaster. Also, what are my chances with those unis? Thanks.
I would post your stats on here for more detailed advice: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578

But, I did see someone on the thread with the same ucat and similar GCSEs get recommended Cardiff, Plymouth, Liverpool and QUB as options. Not sure what your SJT band is though - I believe some of these do not accept band 4 so check on their websites if that is the case.
19ASingh!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by midnightskies0)
I would post your stats on here for more detailed advice: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7102578

But, I did see someone on the thread with the same ucat and similar GCSEs get recommended Cardiff, Plymouth, Liverpool and QUB as options. Not sure what your SJT band is though - I believe some of these do not accept band 4 so check on their websites if that is the case.
Cheers!
Rara345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 19ASingh!)
You could also check out ARU, their cutoffs were 2430, 2440, 2480 in 2020, 2019, 2018.
2021 was similar (slightly lower then 2020 I think but can’t remember 100%, definitely around there.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
54.93%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (42)
14.79%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
10.92%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.15%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.58%

Watched Threads