Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey all, I’ve been struggling with the way my body looks recently.
In the morning I love my stomach. It’s so flat and I feel confident wearing my clothes.
However by midday, My stomach is enormous. I look so fat in my clothes. My belly sticks out far too much. I look horrible.
Is there any ways I could stop my stomach growing in the day? I want my stomach to look like what it does in the morning.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s probably your diet. Either you’re eating foods which bloat you or overeating in one sitting. But it’s normal for tummy to be full after a meal, how you look in the morning is accurate, but it’s can’t always look that way for anyone that’s life.
buddhalight6318
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Since ive gone gluten free, im a lot less bloated than i ever was. i eat a lot less, and i exercise more. i will never have a flat stomach (im 28 and have never worn a bikini, but my stomach is the flattest it's ever been. It helps to do some exercises for your core, every two days
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey all, I’ve been struggling with the way my body looks recently.
In the morning I love my stomach. It’s so flat and I feel confident wearing my clothes.
However by midday, My stomach is enormous. I look so fat in my clothes. My belly sticks out far too much. I look horrible.
Is there any ways I could stop my stomach growing in the day? I want my stomach to look like what it does in the morning.
Are you in the ideal BMI range, eating healthily, and getting enough exercise? If so, you have nothing to worry about.

I really doubt that you go from a flat stomach to looking fat in a few hours. You are chasing some idealised, and impossible, body that you will never achieve. Just live healthily. Don't be so critical of yourself.
Last edited by RogerOxon; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (265)
57.73%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (61)
13.29%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.46%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (40)
8.71%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.45%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.36%

Watched Threads