how do you know for sure?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So there's this guy that's in my science class at school and he's very cute, but I can't tell if he likes me just as a friend or if it is more. We haven't known each other for long, maybe 4 weeks, but it feels as if I've known him for a long long long time, he's extremely easy to talk to and I feel like I can be myself without being judged. Anyways, every day after the lesson we sit together and go shopping on my computer and talk about different things like relationships and stuff you would usually be hesitant to tell someone you are not particularly close to. We also walk together to our next class after science. He's kinda touchy but not super touchy like sometimes he puts his hands back on my table "stretching", he touches my head a lot lol, he sometimes put his hand on my backpack when were standing next to each other, and we also do a Lil handshake thing when we see each other in the hallway. I'm a little confused because he has a girl best friend so I don't know if he just trying to be close friends or trying to give me signs. Advise? Thanks
Anonymous #1
sorry its kinda long...
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe stop guessing at his intentions and ask him out. Worst case scenario is that he says no and it's a bit embarrassing.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're still at school. Concentrate on your lessons, not boys.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
You're still at school. Concentrate on your lessons, not boys.
i can do both
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (118)
86.76%
No (18)
13.24%

Watched Threads