sunflowersanon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So, I haven't been emailed the SAQ though I applied 3 days ago. Is the weekend counted within the 48 hours? And in case I don't get it in the next few days, is it better to email the SAQ email or the college I've applied to?
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Firstly, and probably stating the obvious, have you checked your junk mail? The emails are automated, so are probably more likely to go to spam. Some email providers have such strong spam filters that our emails don't get through (school emails and @qq emails are particularly bad for this).

It'll also depend whether your school has added your reference and sent off your application yet. If they haven't, your application won't have been received by UCAS and therefore won't have triggered the SAQ link. Even if it has been, UCAS has been down for maintenance all weekend, so we may not have received your application just yet. I'd say wait until Tuesday because you've got until 22nd October to complete the SAQ.

If you do need to email anyone, you should email the SAQ email rather than the college as we don't have the SAQ link.
sunflowersanon
Rep:
?
So, I checked my spam emails a couple of times, and no, it's not there. My application was received by UCAS and "sent" to universities before UCAS was done because I got an email stating that. But yeah, I'll wait. Thanks.
sunflowersanon
Rep:
?
(Original post by sunflowersanon)
So, I checked my spam emails a couple of times, and no, it's not there. My application was received by UCAS and "sent" to universities before UCAS was done because I got an email stating that. But yeah, I'll wait. Thanks.
down*
melancollege
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
down*
Btw if it helps, you can edit your comments, just to save you some effort for future

(Though it will show it as edited, as here)
Last edited by melancollege; 4 weeks ago
sunflowersanon
Rep:
?
(Original post by melancollege)
Btw if it helps, you can edit your comments, just to save you some effort for future

(Though it will show it as edited, as here)
ah, yeah, my head has kinda been all over the place for the past few days and I somehow ended up missing that when it's literally right there- thanks though
melancollege
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ah, yeah, my head has kinda been all over the place for the past few days and I somehow ended up missing that when it's literally right there- thanks though
Nah it's alright, I didn't know about it for a while
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (125)
86.81%
No (19)
13.19%

Watched Threads