what would you do if you were me ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone,
this will be my first time typing in here I hope someone will read it
let me start by saying a bit about me I won't say where I live or my name for safety reasons but I will put my heart into this if you know what I mean.
I live on a small island and I am a migrant here. The language in this country is like a brain surgery if you know what I mean. I am middle 30 and I can say that I have never had a serious relationship not because I don't want to but because I want find the right one. I have hard time finding friends but I find it easy to talk to man younger then me like 17 year old and older but not people around my age. what could be wrong with me and how do I fix it? has anyone been through this ? any advice you can give me?
Lillylil3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i can't say what i think but thank you sharing your story, you finding it okay here? hope you are settled and enjoying an loving life like you deserve. and welcome such a amazing community I joined today at 12pm x
Anonymous #1
wait to be honest I don't know this website or app dunno whats to be honest.. and why couldn't it be okay to share my history here'?? can you tell me in private why you think you cannot say what you are thinking??
Lillylil3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
wait to be honest I don't know this website or app dunno whats to be honest.. and why couldn't it be okay to share my history here'?? can you tell me in private why you think you cannot say what you are thinking??
you can share!!!! read the guidelines though
Last edited by Lillylil3; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
dunno how to find it
Lillylil3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
dunno how to find it
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/hel...ecord-overview here's the community guidelines
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (317)
57.12%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (63)
11.35%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (49)
8.83%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.78%

Watched Threads