A Level Maths Revision Past Paper Qs etc.

Watch
velaris08
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey! I've got my maths retakes coming up in about a week and a half. I know we don't have many full papers available so I'm leaving those to the end, and I'm currently trying to work through exam questions topic by topic. I've mainly been using the exam questions by topic on PMT - the ones arranged by the old spec sections. I'm not sure this is wise though. Some people have recommended Revisely and SaveMyExams for questions instead. I'm obviously short on time so while I'd love to do them all, I'd appreciate if anyone could let me know which to focus on? Aiming for an A*.
Cs115
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
id say for pure do c34 papers. finish all of them that should be doable in a week and make sure you know anything that is missed out on those papers - I think vectors is different and there may be some other stuff. use naiker maths for all the applied topics and the textbook for stats
Cs115
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cs115)
id say for pure do c34 papers. finish all of them that should be doable in a week and make sure you know anything that is missed out on those papers - I think vectors is different and there may be some other stuff. use naiker maths for all the applied topics and the textbook for stats
if you finish the c34 maybe do some madas maths papers for a real challenge and finish up the real papers quickly as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
45.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
13.64%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
13.64%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
4.55%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads