The Student Room Group

A Level Maths Revision Past Paper Qs etc.

Hey! I've got my maths retakes coming up in about a week and a half. I know we don't have many full papers available so I'm leaving those to the end, and I'm currently trying to work through exam questions topic by topic. I've mainly been using the exam questions by topic on PMT - the ones arranged by the old spec sections. I'm not sure this is wise though. Some people have recommended Revisely and SaveMyExams for questions instead. I'm obviously short on time so while I'd love to do them all, I'd appreciate if anyone could let me know which to focus on? Aiming for an A*.
Reply 1
id say for pure do c34 papers. finish all of them that should be doable in a week and make sure you know anything that is missed out on those papers - I think vectors is different and there may be some other stuff. use naiker maths for all the applied topics and the textbook for stats
Reply 2
Original post by Cs115
id say for pure do c34 papers. finish all of them that should be doable in a week and make sure you know anything that is missed out on those papers - I think vectors is different and there may be some other stuff. use naiker maths for all the applied topics and the textbook for stats

if you finish the c34 maybe do some madas maths papers for a real challenge and finish up the real papers quickly as well

Quick Reply

Latest