Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey i may sound dumb but i need to return an order from amazon, as I’ve never actually returned an order to amazon before as everything I’ve ordered has been good.

But i went through refund process and its saying print of the label but its like a barcode and saying to put inside the actual package but then what do i put on the outside to know who its addressed to on amazon?
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey i may sound dumb but i need to return an order from amazon, as I’ve never actually returned an order to amazon before as everything I’ve ordered has been good.

But i went through refund process and its saying print of the label but its like a barcode and saying to put inside the actual package but then what do i put on the outside to know who its addressed to on amazon?
There should be two labels to print of as one inside and the other attached to outside for when it corrected.
If not ask amazon why this is as may had forgotten to send it !!
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Print two copies of the return document. One half is the postage label (assuming you selected a drop off service), and the other half is the RMA info.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
45.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
13.64%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
13.64%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
4.55%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads