AN187
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have applied for student finance weeks ago and my first payment is expected to be tomorrow which is awaiting confirmation by the university. However, I have to repeat first year and I have changed my details to first year again. I am here to ask whether I will still receive my maintenance loan despite me repeating and if SFE will completely reassess my application for 6-8 weeks?
AN187
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
For context, I have already received the entitlement letter from student finance, detailing the amount I would receive had I passed first year back in July.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AN187)
I have applied for student finance weeks ago and my first payment is expected to be tomorrow which is awaiting confirmation by the university. However, I have to repeat first year and I have changed my details to first year again. I am here to ask whether I will still receive my maintenance loan despite me repeating and if SFE will completely reassess my application for 6-8 weeks?
(Original post by AN187)
For context, I have already received the entitlement letter from student finance, detailing the amount I would receive had I passed first year back in July.
Hi there, did you receive your payment?

Your university can manually confirm registration to release the funds even before your application is re assessed.

https://www.heinfo.slc.co.uk/resourc...-registration/

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads