Why are 2022 GCSES finishing so late?

Watch
nb.xox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My school does Edexcel for Maths & Sciences and the date set on the provisional timetable for exams to finish for the selected is the 23rd of June. Why so late?? Beginning with Biology on the 17th May ending with Physics on the 23rd of June. Talk about messing about, hope the AQA and OCR timetables are better. Ugh. When do you guys estimate prom will be??
nb.xox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nb.xox)
My school does Edexcel for Maths & Sciences and the date set on the provisional timetable for exams to finish for the selected is the 23rd of June. Why so late?? Beginning with Biology on the 17th May ending with Physics on the 23rd of June. Talk about messing about, hope the AQA and OCR timetables are better. Ugh. When do you guys estimate prom will be??
If you want to check out the timetable here is the link: https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...rovisional.pdf
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nb.xox)
If you want to check out the timetable here is the link: https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...rovisional.pdf
There's usually a contingency day which you must be available for - the last Friday in June is the official leaving date.
EOData
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
AQA, OCR and Edexcel have common timetables (e.g. they all have Maths in the same sessions) so will cover the same time period.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.9%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.61%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.17%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.72%

Watched Threads