I fell in love with my drunk-self

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ofc just metaphorically😂…

Yesterday, I was at a party and alcohol was involved. I became very extroverted. I wasn’t drunk at all, but just a bit.

I could have conversations with everyone in my class, even girls ( I’m not great at breaking the ice with them ). I also hugged and laughed with some of my classmates that I had some quarrels with in the previous years.

I got no problems at talking to people ( even strangers ) that break the ice with me. If I meet someone new thanks to a friend of mine, I can be somehow funny and friendly. My self confidence is at its lowest cause I’ve never been in a relationship.

But when I’m slightly drunk, I stop overthinking and girls don’t scare me that much. But I still wouldn’t get drunk just to approach girls more easily. I’d just like to be more extroverted😕.
ReadandBench
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your issue seems to be social inhibitions, I don’t get drunk anymore but when I did the same would happen, less anxious easier to joke. People around you are also more receptive. You could just practice pushing your social limits. I will feel different since you’re sober.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (237)
57.38%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.83%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.14%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.72%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.36%

Watched Threads