I don’t know why I’m like this.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Everytime I talk to a guy or if I’m familiar with them but never talked to them and just see them around , I catch feelings.
Im not joking or wasting time I am genuinely curious why am I like this like I just wish I wasn’t like this cos it gets me upset. I end up liking them for months on months eventhough ive never even talked to them before.
Help.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
you don’t actually like them. you like the idea OF them. you can’t fall for someone without knowing them
Anonymous #1
Anyway I can stop this.?. it’s very unhealthy for me and it leaves me very upset. Im 17 and I shouldn’t be acting like this :/
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I was in the same situation, and I kind of still am here and there. But the only thing that helps is by focusing on myself, I got 3 jobs to keep me busy, that way im only focused on the jobs and not anyone else. Its hard, but it helps. Im not saying get 3 jobs, but do something that keeps you focused and engaged on something else.

Always remind yourself you’re working for yourself, if you have siblings or friends, go out with them. But main thing is, reminding yourself everyday that you’re keeping yourself busy for yourself, working on yourself, trying to make a future for yourself.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was in the same situation, and I kind of still am here and there. But the only thing that helps is by focusing on myself, I got 3 jobs to keep me busy, that way im only focused on the jobs and not anyone else. Its hard, but it helps. Im not saying get 3 jobs, but do something that keeps you focused and engaged on something else.

Always remind yourself you’re working for yourself, if you have siblings or friends, go out with them. But main thing is, reminding yourself everyday that you’re keeping yourself busy for yourself, working on yourself, trying to make a future for yourself.
Thank you this really helps.. I need to stop because a lot of it’s very unhealthy. Like the men are pretty old in comparison to me and it’s obviously not normal so
once again , thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads