The Student Room Group

Funding for degree after already completing higher level qualification.

Hello
Over the last couple of years I have received student finance for 2 level 1 courses with the open university, this was for course fees only. I have also started 2 level 2 courses first term only and due to covid didnt complete these modules so claimed course fees only for first term.

I am now looking to go to brick uni next september 22/23 to train to be a social worker. Will I be able to receive student finance for the entirety of the degree, including maintenance loans?
Thank you
Original post by teachingby42
Hello
Over the last couple of years I have received student finance for 2 level 1 courses with the open university, this was for course fees only. I have also started 2 level 2 courses first term only and due to covid didnt complete these modules so claimed course fees only for first term.

I am now looking to go to brick uni next september 22/23 to train to be a social worker. Will I be able to receive student finance for the entirety of the degree, including maintenance loans?
Thank you

Hi there,

What qualification do you already hold? You mentioned level 1 and level 2 but these are not higher education levels.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending