Paige_x94
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Soo I got my nipples pierced at 2 today and my right one is still bleeding. It’s now 5. Is this normal ?
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, this is normal. You're going to experience pain and some weeping for the next week.
Paige_x94
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1582)
Yes, this is normal. You're going to experience pain and some weeping for the next week.
My left one has stopped bleeding my right one has soaked the plaster and is dripping there’s that much ?
Paige_x94
Rep:
?
I got my nipples pierced at 2 today and my right one is bleeding loads and loads, I’m worried
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Paige_x94)
My left one has stopped bleeding my right one has soaked the plaster and is dripping there’s that much ?
Try not to compare how your piercings are behaving. One having already stopped bleeding doesn't mean that the other is behaving irregularly. If you have some gauze try putting that over it with some medical tape. If it's still bleeding after a couple of days go back to your piercer and ask them to take a look.

Also, as a side note, please avoid creating multiple threads for the same thing. I've merged your other thread into this one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads