I have a problem...and I think it's ruining my life...

Watch
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I don't mean to get straight into this but, for years I've had a foot fetish for girls. It started with my older sister putting her bare feet and boots in my face. I was hooked in that moment. That's not the point, though. I have noticed that I've pushed girls away from me with it. I've tried therapy before, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I just want to satisfy it, but doing it without pushing anyone away. It's not like the problem is doing it in a sexual way, but just trying to get it influenced. I don't like the feeling of pushing the people I love away from me. Another thing that makes it even worse is the fact that I have DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder.) What do I do? I can't handle ruining relationships and my life anymore with my foot fetish.
Djtoodles
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just find a girl with a compatible kink, something like foot worship? Need more details to tell if it’s really a problem but wanting a partner to share your kink certainly isn’t one by itself.
Meashkat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe avoid paying attention to feet? I have no idea how to handle foot fetishes.
niallsearwax
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you either try your hardest to get over this kink (as you mentioned a previous experience with therapy?) or just find a person who's also into it - i'm sure quite a lot of people in the world have the same interest as you. i think the main takeaway from this though is to still respect people's boundaries, regardless of what they do and don't like
Jaywilson7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lol
Last edited by Jaywilson7; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DekuMidoriyaOFA)
I don't mean to get straight into this but, for years I've had a foot fetish for girls. It started with my older sister putting her bare feet and boots in my face. I was hooked in that moment. That's not the point, though. I have noticed that I've pushed girls away from me with it. I've tried therapy before, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I just want to satisfy it, but doing it without pushing anyone away. It's not like the problem is doing it in a sexual way, but just trying to get it influenced. I don't like the feeling of pushing the people I love away from me. Another thing that makes it even worse is the fact that I have DPD (Dependent Personality Disorder.) What do I do? I can't handle ruining relationships and my life anymore with my foot fetish.
I also have a foot fetish that originated from my big sister, I haven't got over her, I steal her gym socks and smell all her footwear when she's out. I am ashamed about this but am also aware that it could be considered normal, believe it or not, because she's much much older than me and is my half-sister
Pizza_Aliza
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I also have a foot fetish that originated from my big sister, I haven't got over her, I steal her gym socks and smell all her footwear when she's out. I am ashamed about this but am also aware that it could be considered normal, believe it or not, because she's much much older than me and is my half-sister
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mate wth?

Its ppl like u the world need to b scared of 🙃
Brownnn1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Boiiii wth
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mate wth?

Its ppl like u the world need to b scared of 🙃
When the original foot fetish related post didn't outrage and disgust enough people, he took it a step further with the weird incesty-ness. Obvious troll >.>
Pizza_Aliza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
When the original foot fetish related post didn't outrage and disgust enough people, he took it a step further with the weird incesty-ness. Obvious troll >.>
R u calling me a troll?

How can u b oky with this abnormal behaviour?

Its f’ing weird
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
R u calling me a troll?

How can u b oky with this abnormal behaviour?

Its f’ing weird
No, I mean he's a troll who's making it all up to disgust people. Sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 week ago
Pizza_Aliza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, I mean he's a troll who's making it all up to disgust people. Sorry for the confusion.
Aw haha, yah i knw its actually sickening 🤢
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm not making any of this up.
Pizza_Aliza
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Mate that makes it worse 😭😭😭
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
?
Mate that makes it worse 😭😭😭
Ik. I hate it.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Pizza_Aliza
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Ik. I hate it.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
U need help my friend…
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
?
U need help my friend…
I can see that.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Know what? I also have a problem that's ruining my life, guess what the problem is? reading stupid troll treads in TSR
Pizza_Aliza
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Know what? I also have a problem that's ruining my life, guess what the problem is? reading stupid troll treads in TSR
😭😭😭

U kill me
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
?
😭😭😭

U kill me
oof
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.71%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.66%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.39%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (35)
8.86%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.82%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.56%

Watched Threads