The Student Room Group

2022 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by probablypebbles
Hi, I am also an Indian applicant on a gap year, with CBSE qualifications. I have also applied to Dundee and Liverpool. Kindly let me know when you get to hear back from any unis. Let's stay in touch!

Sure bro. Also, you know for the form A for the University of Liverpool, which marksheet did you upload? Class 10th, 11th or both? I just uploaded the class 10th one.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 201
Applied: (14/10/21)
UCAT: (2550 B1)
BMAT: (nope)
GCSEs: (999888877)
Predicted A-Levels: (AAA)

HYMS / A100
Date: (date) | Acknowledgement
Date: (date) | Reply: Interview invite / etc.
Date: (date) | Reply: Offer / Rejection

Plymouth/ A100
Date: (date) |Acknowledgement

Sunderland/ A100
Date: (12/11/21) | Interview invite

Liverpool / A100

Plymouth (Midwifery)
Date: (04/11/21) | Interview invite / etc.
Date: (15/11/21) | OFFER!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Is this only for home students and not for international applicants?

Yes and for last year ie people just started med school in September 2021
Original post by loveforchelsea
Sure bro. Also, you know for the form A for the University of Liverpool, which marksheet did you upload? Class 10th, 11th or both? I just uploaded the class 10th one.

Hey, I didn't get any such form. Did the university email it to you?
Reply 204
Original post by Angiogram1
Yes and for last year ie people just started med school in September 2021

No, it is for people starting 2022 - look at the title. Fine for international students to post.
Original post by TCL
No, it is for people starting 2022 - look at the title. Fine for international students to post.

Thought they were referring to student numbers post not the thread itself
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, I didn't get any such form. Did the university email it to you?

It's on the university website, this one: https://maai.liverpool.ac.uk/MaaiForm/Add/1
hi guys all my universities (QUB, UEA and Leicester) are saying that the start date is 1st September 2022 on UCAS except HYMS which is saying 1st October 2022. I swear the dates were different previously. Does anyone else have the same issue? Or did the start dates just change?

And I went on UCAS for QUB medicine and it says the start date is 19/9/22
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 208
Original post by Angiogram1
Thought they were referring to student numbers post not the thread itself

Sorry, you are right! Yes, govt is saying no extra places this year for any categories, Home or International.
Hey guys, is it normal to still not have an acknowledgment from a uni?
Original post by limitlesspuffy
hi guys all my universities (QUB, UEA and Leicester) are saying that the start date is 1st September 2022 on UCAS except HYMS which is saying 1st October 2022. I swear the dates were different previously. Does anyone else have the same issue? Or did the start dates just change?

And I went on UCAS for QUB medicine and it says the start date is 19/9/22

Mine have changed too. I honestly don’t think it matters though
Original post by Chironn

I would check with the uni's respective TSR forum, to see if anyone else hasn't received acknowledgement, but generally quite a few unis will not send out acknowledgement emails, but provided that you've submitted your UCAS correctly you have nothing to worry about! But, again, checking with other people who applied would be good reassurance. I applied to manchester and did not receive any acknowledgement for several days, until I recently received an additional form to complete.
Reply 212
Original post by c_u_r_r_y
I would check with the uni's respective TSR forum, to see if anyone else hasn't received acknowledgement, but generally quite a few unis will not send out acknowledgement emails, but provided that you've submitted your UCAS correctly you have nothing to worry about! But, again, checking with other people who applied would be good reassurance. I applied to manchester and did not receive any acknowledgement for several days, until I recently received an additional form to complete.

Good advice to follow the threads @Chironn . Some people find it goes into spam, it depends on how the universities send their emails and it is worth knowing when to expect things as sometimes actions are required.
Original post by Chironn

is this by any chance a question about nottingham??
Hi

I have been reading a lot of people getting acknowledged

the only emails i have gotten so far is that my application has been received and is being reviewed is this the acknowledgment email??!!
Original post by macromed
is this by any chance a question about nottingham??

Yes! but I received my acknowledgment from lincoln. Cant log into the portal tho
Original post by Adas1332
Hi

I have been reading a lot of people getting acknowledged

the only emails i have gotten so far is that my application has been received and is being reviewed is this the acknowledgment email??!!

Yes that is some unis add login details for portals in the email to
Hi
I’ve just been looking over my acknowledgment emails and bit confused. For instance is the entrance 21/22 or 22/23? So on bristol acknowledgment it said for year 22/23 but Manchester it says 21/22. I have never applied before this is my first cycle and so I’m assuming just typing error on their behalf not mine
Original post by Boothymiller
Hi
I’ve just been looking over my acknowledgment emails and bit confused. For instance is the entrance 21/22 or 22/23? So on bristol acknowledgment it said for year 22/23 but Manchester it says 21/22. I have never applied before this is my first cycle and so I’m assuming just typing error on their behalf not mine

check on your UCAS hub that you definitely put 2022 entry
Original post by Boothymiller
Hi

The Manchester emails state "2021-22 admissions cycle", rather than year of entry - at least the emails I've received say that. Are you talking about the emails about the non-academic information form?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending