The Student Room Group

Stalking/being followed by two men in a black hatchback car (Harrow area)

Hi Everyone!
I have a question whether anyone had similar experiences (especially if u live in Harrow( Northwick Park area, London).
One weekday I was coming out of the local shop (it was quite dark already)on the way to see my friend who lives in that area and a guy (Middle Eastern, South Asian origin, around 5’8 height, curly short hair, on a skinnier side) tried approaching me, I rejected him and just said sorry, I am in a rush and just walked faster, as I was turning to my friends street I saw the guy again in a car but now he was following me just driving near slowly and stopping ( he did not try communicating or anything, just silently followed) another guy was in car with him, I was walking as fast as I could, then a group of students got out of another parked car near by and that’s when the car stopped following me, I ran up the street and stormed into my friends house, I was bloody scared, when my friend went to look around she saw the car with a guy who looked very similar to the one following me, driving up and down the street. The fact that he was silently following me and persistent after rejection make me think that he and his friend’s intentions were more then just a chat , they were very eager to get me as close as possible to the car. I am writing this to find out if anyone encountered something like this before in this area and just to let anyone know that this stuff happened in Harrow and just to be extra alert.
Original post by reginawong
Hi Everyone!
I have a question whether anyone had similar experiences (especially if u live in Harrow( Northwick Park area, London).
One weekday I was coming out of the local shop (it was quite dark already)on the way to see my friend who lives in that area and a guy (Middle Eastern, South Asian origin, around 5’8 height, curly short hair, on a skinnier side) tried approaching me, I rejected him and just said sorry, I am in a rush and just walked faster, as I was turning to my friends street I saw the guy again in a car but now he was following me just driving near slowly and stopping ( he did not try communicating or anything, just silently followed) another guy was in car with him, I was walking as fast as I could, then a group of students got out of another parked car near by and that’s when the car stopped following me, I ran up the street and stormed into my friends house, I was bloody scared, when my friend went to look around she saw the car with a guy who looked very similar to the one following me, driving up and down the street. The fact that he was silently following me and persistent after rejection make me think that he and his friend’s intentions were more then just a chat , they were very eager to get me as close as possible to the car. I am writing this to find out if anyone encountered something like this before in this area and just to let anyone know that this stuff happened in Harrow and just to be extra alert.

ha, i used to live around there and so glad my parents got me out of there and now live in 'Tory' Northwood. seriously leave Harrow asap!
Reply 2
And have you informed the police?
Original post by Surnia
And have you informed the police?

the usual response from them is "no crime has been committed so we can't do anything"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending