Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i am 17 and i’ve never tried to finger myself but now i’m trying to do it i’m having a difficult time trying to touch myself, i’ve put my finger inside of myself and i’m a bit lost on what i do from there. how far do i put my finger? what do i do once my finger is inside? i’m just confused, can someone give me advice please. thankyou.
job junior
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
inbox
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i am 17 and i’ve never tried to finger myself but now i’m trying to do it i’m having a difficult time trying to touch myself, i’ve put my finger inside of myself and i’m a bit lost on what i do from there. how far do i put my finger? what do i do once my finger is inside? i’m just confused, can someone give me advice please. thankyou.
ok i’ll say with what i do, start with your finger, and about 5 cm in on the top wall there’s like a slightly rough patch and i find rubbing there is really good then you can move your finger in and out as fast or slow as you like hitting that little area, then you can try to find your clit, it’ll be at the top of your v,agina and will feel really good when you rub it, i find that rubbing it quite hard and fast is really good, by now you should be really wet, so you can try and slip 2 fingers into your hole, and then do the same as before, i personally can’t fit any more than 1 bc my hole is really small so dw if you can’t fit more than 1 either:3 hope this helps
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is a great guide https://www.scarleteen.com/article/b...isgender_women, with links
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Im not sure anyone here can giove you much advice as its very person specific on what feels good, suffice it to say simply shoving a finger or two up there wont, in of itself, do much..
Some girls dont enjoy fingering anyway and prefer playing with their cliterous so maybe something to consider. Other than that, plenty of online resources from sex toy stores guides etc. and magazines for women/girls that sometimes deal with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads