The Student Room Group

Any advice opn how to manage a flat fight between the girlfriend and her friend?

So i have no idea what its actually about other than they've seemingly fallen out spectacularly over something irrelevant like vacuuming or something but my question is how do i support my lady, as it were, but stat well clear of the fighting?!
Her 'friend', in my view anyway, has always been a nasty ***** who is there to be tolerated at best but she's a vicious one and i really don't see this fight ending well for anyone concerned and i really want to avoid becoming involved but not enrage my girlfriend by being seen as not defending her.. how do i do this?!

as a side bit this woman is the type to cyber bully someone into the hospital where she bullied my ex to taking an OD - something she denies but nevertheless. She is a spectacularly unpleasant person who it is not advised to get on the wrong side of.. help! I feel like i'm trying to square the circle
Reply 1
You don't get involved; it's between your girlfriend and her friend, and you listen and give sensible advice if your girlfriend comes to you about it. Emphasis on sensible. If this friend is such a horrible person why did your girlfriend chose to be friends with her; doesn't that call your girlfriend's judgement into question, or is it just your opinion?
Reply 2
Help her flat hunt

Quick Reply

Latest