simmi_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i am in college right now and for my gap year i would like to do an apprenticeship in dental nursing for that year.(i finish in june/ july 2022.)i am afraid the apprenticeship will clash with the start of the uni year, as they say it is 18 months minimum. i want to apply for university after the gap year.i don't know how to go about this?
Ash1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by simmi_)
i am in college right now and for my gap year i would like to do an apprenticeship in dental nursing for that year.(i finish in june/ july 2022.)i am afraid the apprenticeship will clash with the start of the uni year, as they say it is 18 months minimum. i want to apply for university after the gap year.i don't know how to go about this?
Is there an opportunity for you to finish the apprenticeship before 18 months, use annual leave at the end??? Ask the apprenticeship provider what flexibility with end dates

Contact all the Universities you intend on applying to and ask what the course start dates are some course advertised don't really start till end of September or early October..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (181)
55.52%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (45)
13.8%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (36)
11.04%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (31)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed