I hate how different I look without makeup

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I only get compliments when I have makeup on- hot guys only find me attractive when I have makeup on. It’s making me feel so insecure of the way I look, it’s getting to the point where I feel I can’t leave the house without makeup on
JasmineAcademic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Most boys I know prefer girls that don’t wear make up! It’s so weird though because on saying that, you seem to get more attention when having make-up on. I don’t know how much make-up you wear but maybe try and start to wear less and less each day. Use a tinted moisturiser instead of a foundation etc. Continue to try and have make-up free days as much as you don’t feel confident like this, that’s not what it’s showing on the outside. The fact you can go out without any on shows you have confidence and that’s one of the most attracting features anyone can have.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Just be yourself! I think guys can be idiots. They think girls are toys. So, do what you feel comfortable with!
grace.allsopp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Makeup isn’t for men to look at, it’s an art form, it corrects and perfects, but your face is also a blank canvas for your makeup. makeup is for YOU, no one else. You don’t need men to compliment you when you’re wearing makeup, as long as you feel confident in yourself that is what matters. men will stereotypically find makeup attractive because that is what the media has etched into all of us, you go on instagram and you’re not gonna find someone with no makeup or no filter posting. Find the beauty in your own skin before you create a canvas, yes, you’re beautiful with makeup on. but you’re also insanely gorgeous without
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (42)
14.74%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (32)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.56%

Watched Threads