Potterhead999
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello! I applied to Vodafone's technology graduate scheme on the day it was released but I am still waiting for them to process my application. Does anyone know when they will start allowing people to complete the tests?
btsseokjinnie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you checked on their careers login the details of your application? I applied to their scheme and got rejected the next day looool, but fingers crossed you get a different outcome!!
rysemo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi, i got rejected this morning. the opening was only open since 17th september. so i have no idea why they arent letting more people apply. plus the deadline is on 31st of october. there must be something wrong with their application process since they have a data stream but when you click 'apply now' it says the places have been filled. if their application process is this bad cant even imagine what their grad scheme is like.
blazefootball
Badges: 5
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by rysemo)
hi, i got rejected this morning. the opening was only open since 17th september. so i have no idea why they arent letting more people apply. plus the deadline is on 31st of october. there must be something wrong with their application process since they have a data stream but when you click 'apply now' it says the places have been filled. if their application process is this bad cant even imagine what their grad scheme is like.
Did you get rejected after submitting the application or doing the tests?
rysemo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by blazefootball)
Did you get rejected after submitting the application or doing the tests?
submitted on friday, then received a rejection this morning. i dont think anyone actually checks it physically, i think its automated, cant imagine someone in HR sifting through 100s of applications.
Mazz123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So no one has been invited to do online tests yet?
blazefootball
?
Report 3 days ago
has anyone done the tests yet? i've been waiting more than four weeks to be invited to them
cheapheadphone
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
has anyone done the tests yet? i've been waiting more than four weeks to be invited to them
I did mine 4 days ago and got the insights feedback thingy on the same day, anyone else?
blazefootball
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by cheapheadphone)
I did mine 4 days ago and got the insights feedback thingy on the same day, anyone else?
did you apply recently? which scheme?
cheapheadphone
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
did you apply recently? which scheme?
applied bout 3 weeks ago, Technology graduate scheme
blazefootball
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by cheapheadphone)
applied bout 3 weeks ago, Technology graduate scheme
Ahhh, nice. I applied to finance on the day applications opened, so perhaps a different person has been assigned to pass through each scheme's applicants. Really frustrating to be still waiting though :/
cheapheadphone
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ahhh, nice. I applied to finance on the day applications opened, so perhaps a different person has been assigned to pass through each scheme's applicants. Really frustrating to be still waiting though :/
it took a while for them to actually invite me to do the online assessment tbf,
SD_99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I did the tests a few days ago too, but still haven’t received any insights.
Last edited by SD_99; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (154)
85.08%
No (27)
14.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed