Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I annoyed one of my professors with my tardiness over summer and he will be lecturing me next term for one of my modules. I am unsure as to whether I should potentially change the module or not as I am worried he may come for my grades. I already apologised as well over summer.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What do I do? I would quite like to complete this module.
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I annoyed one of my professors with my tardiness over summer and he will be lecturing me next term for one of my modules. I am unsure as to whether I should potentially change the module or not as I am worried he may come for my grades. I already apologised as well over summer.
In general, university work is marked anonymously -- the marker doesn't know whose work it is.

I don't think you have anything to be concerned about.
mike23mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if you like the module then take it. You have the chance to impress the prof with your class contributions.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation

If you would like to complete the module, I would recommend just seeing how it goes - because often things seem a lot bigger in your head than they do in reality. If from there you're sensing a bit of tension or anything like that, I'd contact your academic advisor and see what they advise. That's what they're there for, and you can talk about solutions that are best fitted for you.

I know this is easier said than done, but try not to stress too much - you've done all you can by apologising

Ana
University of Liverpool Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (42)
14.74%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (32)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed