The Student Room Group

Second university Dental Therapy and Hygiene

Mu name is Cornelia Nicoleta Fulop, i received student finance for 4 years for study Bsc Accounting And Finance but unfortunately i did not completed the university .At the moment i am working as a dental nurse and i am thinking continue is this field and apply for Dental Therapy and Hygiene Couse which is 3 years but i don't know if i will be able to apply for funding for this second university .
Original post by NicoletaPredescu
Mu name is Cornelia Nicoleta Fulop, i received student finance for 4 years for study Bsc Accounting And Finance but unfortunately i did not completed the university .At the moment i am working as a dental nurse and i am thinking continue is this field and apply for Dental Therapy and Hygiene Couse which is 3 years but i don't know if i will be able to apply for funding for this second university .

Hi Cornelia, our guidance states:

From the 2018/19 academic year students including NHS Secondees studying an eligible DHDT course which leads to professional registration will have any years of previous study and Equivalent Level Qualifications disregarded by SFE, as long as the student is not already registered in the profession they are now studying towards.

As long as you are not already professionally registered then you should be eligible to apply for funding.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest