is this sexual assault?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi
If a guy forces u to suck his .. and u say no repeated but give up cause ur scared is that sexual assault?
username5713179
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The legal definition of rape is 'penetration with a penis of the vagina, anus or mouth of another person without their consent'.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes.

It's a very nasty and serious one.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes... it quite obviously is, as the 1st post said.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by a_human_being?)
The legal definition of rape is 'penetration with a penis of the vagina, anus or mouth of another person without their consent'.
so wait did I get raped or sexually assaulted
username5713179
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
https://www.met.police.uk/advice/adv...exual-assault/

'The legal definition of rape is when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent. Assault by penetration is when a person penetrates another person's vagina or anus with any part of the body other than a penis, or by using an object, without the person's consent.'

That's from the Met Police's official website, so, in the UK, what has happened to you is rape.

I'm really sorry about what's happened to you, please make sure you get support from a charity or therapy. My PM's are always open as well.
Slx.24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi
If a guy forces u to suck his .. and u say no repeated but give up cause ur scared is that sexual assault?
Yes. What a little ***** to force someone to do that 😐
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
rape comes under the umbrella term of sexual assault which also includes groping etc.
helpmeplsthanku
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi
That is 100% sexual assault. Please report it.
alex87901
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im so sorry that this has happened to you

a similiar thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, so if you need anyone to talk to please message me. its very difficult to process and i feel like whats happened has just hit me idk what happened to u but please message if u need to u are not alone. theres a lot of horrible people out there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
87.32%
No (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads