The Student Room Group

X ray

Do I have to take out nipple piercings for a chest x ray?
Yes
Reply 2
Original post by Sabertooth
Yes

Ughhhh
Reply 3
Lmao feelsbad, I'm getting an x ray done in a few days for both clavicles too 😁
Took a year and a half to get it

Original post by Paige_x94
Ughhhh
I don't necessarily think you would have to take them out? In terms of image quality, probably better to do so. It wouldn't be a safety risk though, so I can't imagine it's compulsory.
Reply 5
Original post by Slx.24
Lmao feelsbad, I'm getting an x ray done in a few days for both clavicles too 😁
Took a year and a half to get it

Got my nipples done yesterday and might have to have a chest X-ray, but I don’t think I need one. The doctors done really understand what my problem is 😂🤦*♀️
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I don't necessarily think you would have to take them out? In terms of image quality, probably better to do so. It wouldn't be a safety risk though, so I can't imagine it's compulsory.

All’s we can do is pray 😂
Reply 7

Got my nipples done yesterday and might have to have a chest X-ray, but I don’t think I need one. The doctors done really understand what my problem is 😂🤦*♀️

Wait you need to get an x ray for getting your nipples done? 😂😂
Reply 8
Original post by Slx.24

Wait you need to get an x ray for getting your nipples done? 😂😂

Noo it’s a separate problem
Reply 9
Noo it’s a separate problem

Ohh hahhaha your earlier post was misleading thooo
Reply 10
Original post by Slx.24
Ohh hahhaha your earlier post was misleading thooo

Aha sorry no it’s a different problem.. but the doctor doesn’t understand what I’m explaining
Reply 11
Aha sorry no it’s a different problem.. but the doctor doesn’t understand what I’m explaining

Doctor needs her coffee 😂
What was the problem though? You don't need to say
Reply 12
Original post by Slx.24
Doctor needs her coffee 😂
What was the problem though? You don't need to say

I keep throwing up phlegm in a morning. But now there’s blood in it. He didn’t send me for the X-ray ☺️ I kept telling him it was my stomach and he’s fondly given me a months course of tablets
Reply 13
I keep throwing up phlegm in a morning. But now there’s blood in it. He didn’t send me for the X-ray ☺️ I kept telling him it was my stomach and he’s fondly given me a months course of tablets

Yikes, coughing up blood is never a good sign
yeah it probably is a stomach issue, woow a months worth of tablets.. good luck 😂😂
Reply 14
Original post by Slx.24
Yikes, coughing up blood is never a good sign
yeah it probably is a stomach issue, woow a months worth of tablets.. good luck 😂😂

Aha ty I’ll need it

Quick Reply

Latest