The Student Room Group

History question

My A-level history teacher has set us a question stating , 'explain the opinions of...'
We've been given two sources , however I was wondering whether anyone would be able to help me in regards to how to articulate the best answer . Additionally , this is just a homework question , so it isn't being given a mark
Self explanatory- use the wording of the whole question to help. Use both of the recommended provided sources in order to answer the entire homework question. Circle or highlight the key information too. Make up some brief notes. Ensure that you understand what the question is asking you to do here and the skills that are also being evaluated by the question.
Reply 2
Original post by tinygirl96
Self explanatory- use the wording of the whole question to help. Use both of the recommended provided sources in order to answer the entire homework question. Circle or highlight the key information too. Make up some brief notes. Ensure that you understand what the question is asking you to do here and the skills that are also being evaluated by the question.

Thankyou so much , this is greatly appreciated !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending