The Student Room Group

Driving test tomorrow nerves getting to the best of me....Any advice?

Hi, my driving test is tomorrow and the nerves are kicking in, looking for any advice. I'm staying positive on the fact that if I do fail it's not the end of the world i'll get another chance and know what to expect next time but that's not stopping my nerves!

any tips and advice would be amazing!
Check those blindspots like you are looking god.
Be courteous to other drivers and pedestrians and keep within the speed limit. The speed limit is some roads are now just 20 mph and it feels weird driving so slowly when the road are clear. Good luck for tomorrow. :smile:
Original post by Stefanie w
Hi, my driving test is tomorrow and the nerves are kicking in, looking for any advice. I'm staying positive on the fact that if I do fail it's not the end of the world i'll get another chance and know what to expect next time but that's not stopping my nerves!

any tips and advice would be amazing!

This probably won't help but my test is Tomorrow and i am so so nervous. Feel unprepared event though i have prepared for this test for ages.
Just stay calm, plan ahead so always looking for any potential hazards and mirror checks like every two seconds lol
Reply 5
Update I passed!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous36617
This probably won't help but my test is Tomorrow and i am so so nervous. Feel unprepared event though i have prepared for this test for ages.

Best advice I can give is to stay calm. I took a few good breaths in before going did wonder! Always check your mirrors and blind spots and watch what's around you! good luck!
Original post by Stefanie w
Update I passed!!!

congrats. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest