The Student Room Group

Destroyed my friend, enjoying life ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm not looking to waste time

I never said you were. I said that the person you’ve quoted might be looking to waste time.
Original post by 0ptics
I never said you were. I said that the person you’ve quoted might be looking to waste time.

Oh sorry thought you mean me
Checking by your activity, whi is online all day, you have nothing to do other than spam, harass and bully. What an idiot.

Hmmm…. I think you might need a refresher in what any of those words actually mean.
Don’t be bitter because you got caught spamming, Again!
Learn from it, and make better choices next time you think about wasting people’s time with made up problems.
Original post by GabiAbi84
Hmmm…. I think you might need a refresher in what any of those words actually mean.
Don’t be bitter because you got caught spamming, Again!
Learn from it, and make better choices next time you think about wasting people’s time with made up problems.

The ultimate time waster. Who came to the thread and ruined the entire discussion.
Reply 64

Why did this happen?

Life, and probably some factors you arent privy to, id be interested to hear his version of it.
Is there no such thing as you reap what you sow? Or karma at all?

Again, it would probably be apt to get the full picture before wishing 'karma' on him but still. Sounds like he didnt like her all that much and it wouldnt have worked either. Might have been rather unseemly ghosting her (although he might simply view this as making a clean break) but take it as a good thing and a 'bullet dodged', as it were and let life go on. She'll get over it with time. Especially as you seem to be describing a relatively brief thing and not exactly a long term relationship?

How can I help my friend?

Be there for her, remind her that its just a guy etc.
Reply 65
He was interested in her. We all saw it. So it's not the case that he wasn't. He would perceive some actions negatively then act passive aggressive towards her.

He cant have been that interested given what else you said...

She didn't get rejected. He refused to hear her out because he knew he was at fault by giving mixed signals and not communicating

This isnt a debate though, 'hearing her out' doesnt really factor in to it as you dont logic someone into a relationship.
How was she not rejected though, given thats exactly what you said happened?
Original post by Napp
He cant have been that interested given what else you said...

This isnt a debate though, 'hearing her out' doesnt really factor in to it as you dont logic someone into a relationship.
How was she not rejected though, given thats exactly what you said happened?

Original post by Napp
Life, and probably some factors you arent privy to, id be interested to hear his version of it.

Again, it would probably be apt to get the full picture before wishing 'karma' on him but still. Sounds like he didnt like her all that much and it wouldnt have worked either. Might have been rather unseemly ghosting her (although he might simply view this as making a clean break) but take it as a good thing and a 'bullet dodged', as it were and let life go on. She'll get over it with time. Especially as you seem to be describing a relatively brief thing and not exactly a long term relationship?

Be there for her, remind her that its just a guy etc.

He liked her a lot. And she wasn't rejected because he told her he felt rejected as she ignored him and didn't chase him
No I was referring to OP about vengeful attitude :smile: I agree with you
Reply 68
He liked her a lot. And she wasn't rejected because he told her he felt rejected as she ignored him and didn't chase him

Then why have you made out, if not stated, that he didnt like her and simply dumped her (which is rejection..) what youre saying in this post basically goes directly against what you wrote in the OP in him being uninterested and ditching her for a new girl...
Reply 69
Dating is full of unpleasant surprises. The people you meet have no obligation to you and change their minds. With a bit of experience you get better at avoiding the pitfalls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending