Why would a married man be home alone all night

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have a male neutral friend with another female he used to date. They facetimed on the phone for nearly 3 hours until they were tired. She practically got a tour of his whole house. Next morning he facetime her again for 20 mins and still gave a tour.

He has been telling her him and his wife don't have sex only 9 mos ago. My girlfriend have a man she is always telling him so one day he said he and his wife have sex 2 x a month. My question is why would he be home alone by himself all night. The wife wasn't there at all. Also he sent her a photo on labor day he was in his car by himself on his way to brunch. Is it possible for a man to chat and facetime another woman while he is with or around his wife?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What business is it of yours tbh?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
What business is it of yours tbh?
Mine because she not only told me but came to me.
0ptics
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How exactly do you know so much about what’s going on in their life?
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Mine because she not only told me but came to me.
Yes, and again I say-what business is it of yours how he spends his time?

And why is your “friend” spending so much time talking to a married man? That’s the Real question you should be asking.
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 0ptics)
How exactly do you know so much about what’s going on in their life?
Um because she told me. I'm pretty sure there is someone close to you that rambles on about everything. So that would be why. I wouldn't know otherwise. Was that your advice
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
No idea. maybe he has an absent or imaginary wife. he shouldn't be spending all that time with an ex if he does have a wife tho that's weird.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Yes, and again I say-what business is it of yours how he spends his time?

And why is your “friend” spending so much time talking to a married man? That’s the Real question you should be asking.
again it is mine if she is telling me. You sound dumb because your asking me a question i could say the same thing. I wouldn't be asking if she was telling me.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
again it is mine if she is telling me. You sound dumb because your asking me a question i could say the same thing. I wouldn't be asking if she was telling me.
It still isn’t anything to do with you how he spends his time.
The only time that should concern you is you and your friends. Finding out why he is able to be alone at night should not be the issue here.
So she’s telling you some things but not everything-sounds like that there’s your problem that you should be concentrating on instead of being nosy.
Anonymous #1
Yes it is especially when they are calling me in the middle of the night to tell me. Is that the only answer you have. then don't comment
Soontobesuper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Its not werid that he was alone, she couldve been on holiday with friends, visiting family, on a work trip etc
that hes ringing her some much is the odd thing
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Soontobesuper)
Its not werid that he was alone, she couldve been on holiday with friends, visiting family, on a work trip etc
that hes ringing her some much is the odd thing
that is so true you're right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (214)
56.46%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.19%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (43)
11.35%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.71%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
6.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
4.22%

Watched Threads