The Student Room Group

HMRC - Economic Crime Supervision Officer Role 2021/2022

Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone has recently applied for Economic Crime Supervision Officer Role for 2021/2022 and can shed some light of their experiences with the application process, interview or the job itself since starting?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ZeeMaame
Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone has recently applied for Economic Crime Supervision Officer Role for 2021/2022 and can shed some light of their experiences with the application process, interview or the job itself since starting?

Hi I have applied for this role, from what I gather it is a large campaign and may take some time before they complete sift and send invites for interview. Good luck!
Reply 2
Hi the interview invites have been sent out today for this post.
Reply 3
interview sent out but not sure what to expect as they haven't mentioned what behaviours they will ask for!! Help anyone!!
Reply 4
Original post by miahm17
interview sent out but not sure what to expect as they haven't mentioned what behaviours they will ask for!! Help anyone!!

Hi I wondered about this also, in the advert it says they will assess experience and strengths. There are no behaviours listed. I am hoping there will be more information when we get the email from the vacancy holder 🤞
Reply 5
Did anyone else find the interview considerably shorter than 45 minutes.. 🙈
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by FayeOH

Mine is later this afternoon.. I’m quite nervous with not knowing what to expect really..

Hope yours went well
Reply 7
Original post by FayeOH

Yeah, but I think all answers are supposed to last around 2-3 minutes anyway and there weren’t too many questions so I wouldn’t worry! :smile: do people know when we’ll hear back?
Reply 8
Mine lasted roughly 25 mins, the panel reassured me saying all interviews where a lot shorter than the 45mins allocated.
They mentioned we would hear back end of October so not long left to wait!
Reply 9
Original post by yhxabd
Yeah, but I think all answers are supposed to last around 2-3 minutes anyway and there weren’t too many questions so I wouldn’t worry! :smile: do people know when we’ll hear back?

Have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 10
Have you heard anything back yet?

Not yet:frown:! Have you?
Reply 11
Original post by yhxabd
Not yet:frown:! Have you?

No not yet :frown: when was your interview?
Reply 12
No not yet :frown: when was your interview?

It was on the 15th, I’m hoping they’ll get back to us tomorrow though ! But I’ve heard civil service can take quite a long time to get back to people
Reply 13
Mine was on the 15th too! Did anyone interview for Leeds?
Reply 14
Mine was also the 15th. I interviewed for London. Anybody else?
Reply 15
Original post by yhxabd
It was on the 15th, I’m hoping they’ll get back to us tomorrow though ! But I’ve heard civil service can take quite a long time to get back to people

Yes they do take long. I am currently working in a Civil Service department and the response took ages to find out I was successful. The interviwer did tell me we should expect a response by the end of this month though.
Reply 16
Anyone heard back yet?
Original post by yhxabd
Anyone heard back yet?

Nope nothing here yet..
Reply 18
Original post by yhxabd
Anyone heard back yet?

Nothing… I have emailed the ECS recruitment team for an update, they haven’t come back to me yet.
Reply 19
Not heard anything yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending