HMRC - Economic Crime Supervision Officer Role 2021/2022

Watch
Nads2201
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nads2201)
Nothing… I have emailed the ECS recruitment team for an update, they haven’t come back to me yet.
See response below:

“We had planned to release the results by the end of October, but unfortunately, we have encountered some delays, we hope to be able to release the results shortly.”

Hopefully “shortly” means this week…
Ghostba
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone had any luck hearing back? I feel so impatient haha 😆
Nads2201
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghostba)
Has anyone had any luck hearing back? I feel so impatient haha 😆
Me too! I think it’s because it’s a large campaign. I have emailed the ECS recruitment team twice since the interview! 😅
I am going to stop emailing them now and wait… btw if anyone emails them this week, please share the update
Ghostba
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed the recruitment team today but got the same response

“We had planned to release the results by the end of October, but unfortunately, we have encountered some delays, we hope to be able to release the results shortly.
Good luck”

So I think it is just a waiting game until they’re done!
Dgeo
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Check your emails. Just got reserve 😁
yhxabd
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dgeo)
Check your emails. Just got reserve 😁
Same!😂😂
ZeeMaame
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Same here
Dgeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yhxabd)
Same!😂😂
Congratulations
Ghostba
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Just got a provisional!
Nads2201
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Just got a provisional!
Congratulations! That’s great! How much did you score?
FayeOH
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Got a provisional offer! Congrats all 😁
Nads2201
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FayeOH)
Got a provisional offer! Congrats all 😁
Congratulations! How much did those who got provisional score?
Dgeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I got reserve and scored 9? I’m not sure how the scoring works?
Last edited by Dgeo; 2 weeks ago
ZeeMaame
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Scoring attached
Nads2201
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dgeo)
I got reserve and scored 9? I’m not sure how the scoring works?
I have scored 8
yhxabd
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ZeeMaame)
Scoring attached
Interesting! Thankyou, I scored 9
Ghostba
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations! That’s great! How much did you score?
Thanks so much! I scored 4 for the application and 10 in the interview.
Dgeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s brilliant well done! X
Dgeo
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I have scored 8
Fantastic well done! It’s was nerve wrecking! So quick fire having to think on your feet.
Nads2201
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You did very well on the interview, well done! what’s your location?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (143)
33.49%
Yes - a trusted person (110)
25.76%
No (119)
27.87%
I'm not sure (55)
12.88%

Watched Threads