HMRC - Economic Crime Supervision Officer Role 2021/2022

Watch
Nads2201
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dgeo)
Fantastic well done! It’s was nerve wrecking! So quick fire having to think on your feet.
Thanks. It says 12 months on the reserve list, there still some hope!
Dgeo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nads2201)
Thanks. It says 12 months on the reserve list, there still some hope!
Yes, they also said they would be having staggered start dates.
Olah__
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghostba)
Just got a provisional!
Congratulations!! Are you external or internal, and what location please
Belron
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I got a provisional offer on Friday as an internal candidate. No idea on location or much more information yet.
Ghostba
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Olah__)
Congratulations!! Are you external or internal, and what location please
I’m external! But they haven’t mentioned any locations yet. Currently waiting on checks to come back and I think they decide then but I don’t know how long they take
Nads2201
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghostba)
I’m external! But they haven’t mentioned any locations yet. Currently waiting on checks to come back and I think they decide then but I don’t know how long they take
Congrats! Didn’t you choose a location preference in your application?
Olah__
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nads2201)
Congrats! Didn’t you choose a location preference in your application?
What location did you apply for please? Also what place should you be in the reserve list to have a good chance?
Belron
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Has anyones checks began yet or received further information regarding the recruitment process?

I accepted my provisional offer a week ago and still waiting for them to send me further info.
Olah__
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Belron)
Has anyones checks began yet or received further information regarding the recruitment process?

I accepted my provisional offer a week ago and still waiting for them to send me further info.
What did u score and what location did you apply to please
Belron
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Olah__)
What did u score and what location did you apply to please
I scored 10 and Edinburgh.

I’ve received a start date early January. I am internal though. Was adv that external candidates will be starting in March.
coffeefirst239
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Belron)
I scored 10 and Edinburgh.

I’ve received a start date early January. I am internal though. Was adv that external candidates will be starting in March.
Hi - I'm also internal but still waiting for a start date. Did they ask you to send in any documents or forms? And is a promotion or level transfer for you? Thanks!
Belron
Rep:
Report 18 hours ago
(Original post by coffeefirst239)
Hi - I'm also internal but still waiting for a start date. Did they ask you to send in any documents or forms? And is a promotion or level transfer for you? Thanks!
This is a promotion for me. Where are you based? My civil service jobs account didn’t update but they eventually contacted me internally.

I’m beginning my SC checks.
Last edited by Belron; 17 hours ago
coffeefirst239
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 hours ago
I’m Belfast! But that’s great to know they are sending out start dates! Thanks and good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.09%
Okay (43)
30.07%
A bit lacking (50)
34.97%
Not good at all (37)
25.87%

Watched Threads