Georgiapaige27
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
could anyone help with me with question please I am really struggling with this majorly! any help would be much appreciated!! x

'Explain the sociological factors influencing the relationship between patients and health professionals using the macro and micro levels of analysis.'
Helma1277
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Georgiapaige27)
could anyone help with me with question please I am really struggling with this majorly! any help would be much appreciated!! x

'Explain the sociological factors influencing the relationship between patients and health professionals using the macro and micro levels of analysis.'
Hi, is it for the nursing course?
Georgiapaige27
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Helma1277)
Hi, is it for the nursing course?
the midwifery course but i believe they are both the same x
Allyson2020
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Georgiapaige27)

Hope this helps you,
Yes they same in any nursing branch ok.
I'm a NHS registered adult nurse and a midwife.

=========================

What is micro meso and macro in healthcare.....

Micro, which is the patient record and documentation, or the wide variety of summary information directly related to case management. Meso, which relates to cohorts of patients, capacity and demand, flow through systems and service effectiveness. Macro, which is used to report to funders or regulators.

Sociological factors influencing the relationship between health professional involve how they interact with each other through language, material culture, and the like, symbolic interactionism; the institutions such as hospitals in which they function, structural functionalism; and the differences of interests or resources that they have, conflict theory. These affect micro levels such as how two workers in the same organization interact with each other, as well as larger, or macro scales, such as the state of the economy's effects on hiring procedures. For example, a nurse and a doctor may get along well due to their shared involvement on a case, or they may struggle over power issues. Their interactions would occur in the first place because the hospital hired them both.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello

Sociological factors include the following-
Material culture
Language barriers
Quality of interaction
Level of training that is provided at the hospital
Bedside manner
Resource availability
Staff turnover
Skills and qualities
Mindset
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.63%
Okay (119)
29.38%
A bit lacking (154)
38.02%
Not good at all (93)
22.96%

Watched Threads