Online Revision Card Maker Recommendations

Watch
MegaPiggy22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am interested in potentially using online revision cards for my A-levels (maths, further maths and physics - physics being my main use of it).

Are there any apps recommended where I can make, use, organise and test myself off of revision cards?

If you have any suggestions please specify:
-How much the app is
-How many cards I can make
-Whether it has an organisation/folder system inbuilt that I can make use of (eg multiple self-made 'decks')
-Whether it has potentially a self testing system
-Finally and most importantly if you recommend it.

CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anki
- free on PC, paid on the App Store
- as much as you want
- yes, you can organise it all in folders
- yes, it has a spaced repetition interval for testing where you rank the cards based on the difficulty of them. With those that are harder appearing more than those you found easier
- I recommend it but considering you’re doing heavily based maths subjects, I recommend you really spend lots of time doing past papers and answering questions. Nothing beats application.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 weeks ago
MegaPiggy22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Anki
- free on PC, paid on the App Store
- as much as you want
- yes, you can organise it all in folders
- yes, it has a spaced repetition interval for testing where you rank the cards based on the difficulty of them. With those that are harder appearing more than those you found easier
- I recommend it but considering you’re doing heavily based maths subjects, I recommend you really spend lots of time doing past papers and answering questions. Nothing beats application.
Thank you so much! I will have a look into this! I was only really gonna use it for physics tbh but it sounds good from your post.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MegaPiggy22)
Thank you so much! I will have a look into this! I was only really gonna use it for physics tbh but it sounds good from your post.

Yeah, use it for physics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads