Civil Service Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2022

Watch
hopeful-lawyer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone. Has anyone applied yet for SDIP? I've done my tests, and 2/4 of them were above average (with the fourth being average). I'm not sure when we'd hear back, or even when the deadline is. The website gives nothing away!
Last edited by hopeful-lawyer; 3 weeks ago
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Bump
David M173
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I done my tests for the summer diversity internship few days ago, I performed okay and got one above average.

I emailed them and they said everyone will get their results periodically. So I have no idea when the deadline is etc
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
(Original post by David M173)
Hey, I done my tests for the summer diversity internship few days ago, I performed okay and got one above average.

I emailed them and they said everyone will get their results periodically. So I have no idea when the deadline is etc
That's interesting! I did the tests over a week ago, which I guess is quite recent, but I thought there'd be a more organised system.

Do you know when people will start getting them?

Which department do you want?
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
Update: I emailed and they said people have started to find out whether they have passed already. Fingers crossed we hear soon!
lucyelinor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
does anyone know if accommodation if provided with the internship? i found out i passed the online tests and the next part is selecting where you would want to be placed... feel like it's difficult to know cause it depends on accom costs?
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lucyelinor)
does anyone know if accommodation if provided with the internship? i found out i passed the online tests and the next part is selecting where you would want to be placed... feel like it's difficult to know cause it depends on accom costs?
Well done on passing! Do you mind me asking when you found out and when you did the tests?

It would make sense for it to be provided, though I’m really not sure. I’m planning on choosing locations near to me so I can commute.
lucyelinor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hopeful-lawyer)
Well done on passing! Do you mind me asking when you found out and when you did the tests?

It would make sense for it to be provided, though I’m really not sure. I’m planning on choosing locations near to me so I can commute.
thanks! it's only the first stage though so i'm not counting my chickens haha. i found out a week ago, and i did the tests a week before that.
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lucyelinor)
thanks! it's only the first stage though so i'm not counting my chickens haha. i found out a week ago, and i did the tests a week before that.
True, but it’s still an achievement! I’m still waiting and I’m quite nervous since I did the tests about two weeks ago now and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully soon

What departments are you looking at?
David M173
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hopeful-lawyer)
True, but it’s still an achievement! I’m still waiting and I’m quite nervous since I did the tests about two weeks ago now and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully soon

What departments are you looking at?
I applied a few weeks ago, but no email yet. Very confusing how they let people know about their results or if they passed etc. I guess fingers crosses but whatever the result at least I got feedback to apply next year.
Maribella_321
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi guys, any updates on your progressions? I’ve recently submitted my extra information section.
David M173
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Maribella_321)
Hi guys, any updates on your progressions? I’ve recently submitted my extra information section.
nothing back and been waiting for a few weeks now so not sure what the delay is ahahaha
Maribella_321
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
If we passed the extra information stage does it mean we are going to be interviewed?
jsb00
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
What is the next round after additional questions?
Is it a telephone interview?
David M173
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I haven’t received no email yet and it’s been 2/3 weeks now, I’ve sent an email to query but anyone else waiting to hear back?
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by jsb00)
What is the next round after additional questions?
Is it a telephone interview?
Yes I think so!
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maribella_321)
If we passed the extra information stage does it mean we are going to be interviewed?
I believe so yeah. Fingers crossed?
hopeful-lawyer
Rep:
?
I submitted my additional questions yesterday. It was quite rushed because I completely forgot we only get seven days, and all the reminders I had went to my spam account.
emileeeei
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi! I'm applying for EDIP this year and have no idea what to expect with the "additional questions" - any info would be much appreciated, especially on the motivational statement (how long is it, is it about my motivations for applying or is it about motivating someone else etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (149)
84.66%
No (27)
15.34%

Watched Threads