The Student Room Group

Bangor Uni and Open Day

Hi

I am new here. My son is dead keen on Bangor Uni for Heritage, History and Archaeology. We are off to the Open Day on the 10th. Does anyone have experience with the university?

Cheers
Original post by suemanchester1
Hi

I am new here. My son is dead keen on Bangor Uni for Heritage, History and Archaeology. We are off to the Open Day on the 10th. Does anyone have experience with the university?

Cheers

Hi there,

It's great to hear that your son will be coming along to one of our Open Days. Here are a few reasons why Bangor is the prefect place to study Heritage, History and Archaeology
- The local area is steeped in history (including UNESCO World Heritage Sites) and provides a resource for fieldwork as well as a superb location for study.
- Excellent opportunities to gain experience of working with local and national archaeological and heritage organisations.br>
- We have experts in all fields of History from the Middle Ages to the twentieth century, who work principally on Britain, Europe and the United States of America.

If you have any questions at all about anything I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi there,

It's great to hear that your son will be coming along to one of our Open Days. Here are a few reasons why Bangor is the prefect place to study Heritage, History and Archaeology
- The local area is steeped in history (including UNESCO World Heritage Sites) and provides a resource for fieldwork as well as a superb location for study.
- Excellent opportunities to gain experience of working with local and national archaeological and heritage organisations.br>
- We have experts in all fields of History from the Middle Ages to the twentieth century, who work principally on Britain, Europe and the United States of America.

If you have any questions at all about anything I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna

Hi Anna

Thanks so much for your helpful reply! My son has had confirmation he is signed up for the 10th and is just waiting for the full schedule - e.g. course talk and so forth. We have booked overnight (on the 9th) in Bangor, so avoid getting caught up in roadworks etc! the course is proving a great motivator for his A level work :smile:
Hi Anna

Just wanted to pop back and say thanks for all your help. Son had a great time at the Open day, has an offer, and is attending the applicant day on the 19th. Thanks again
Original post by suemanchester1
Hi Anna

Just wanted to pop back and say thanks for all your help. Son had a great time at the Open day, has an offer, and is attending the applicant day on the 19th. Thanks again

Hi,

You're very welcome :smile: Oh that's fantastic news! Really good to hear.
If there's anything I can help with in the mean time, just let me know.

We'll look forward to welcoming you to Bangor again :smile:
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending