The Student Room Group

Barclays Explorer Graduate Programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

I was invited a few days ago to attend an AC scheduled for this Monday but I haven't received any further emails from the recruitment team since I registered for the AC then. For those who have already completed their AC, did you indeed receive official interview links and further assessment information within 48 hours of your AC (so I should expected further emails over this weekend)?
Hi guys. I attended an AC 2 weeks ago for the Compliance Analyst role and I still haven't heard back from them. Anyone in a similar situation?
Original post by shrey.cho01
I was invited a few days ago to attend an AC scheduled for this Monday but I haven't received any further emails from the recruitment team since I registered for the AC then. For those who have already completed their AC, did you indeed receive official interview links and further assessment information within 48 hours of your AC (so I should expected further emails over this weekend)?

Hi, this was the same for me. I had my AC scheduled for a Wednesday, I only received my invite links Tuesday afternoon. Good luck!
Reply 83
This is very helpful, thank you so much! I presume that the case study was specific to your applied business area?

It was not really related to audit like it wasn't an audit case study. It was more like testing the skills needed in audit like analysing large sources of data and finding discrepancies and was testing the skills they mentioned in the job description.
Original post by heidi0707
Hi guys. I attended an AC 2 weeks ago for the Compliance Analyst role and I still haven't heard back from them. Anyone in a similar situation?

Yes!!
Original post by caitlin2639
Yes!!

ohh okay. good to know. have you also applied for the compliance analyst role?
No, I’ve applied for risk analyst
Has anyone done SHL Barclays coding test that was insanely challenging omg
Reply 88
Has anyone who applied for the Private Bank division heard back? I did my tests on the 14th of October, and still no update.
Original post by Saeeda40
Guys, Just did my assessment centre today. Technology analyst Knutsford. I will share if I managed to get an offer. Please do the same as well! thanks

Hey there! I am going to have the AC for the same role too at the end of this week. Just wanted to ask if you're able to share what the experience was like. Any technical questions at all for the role?
I have an AC on Monday for the Capital Markets Analyst Programme, any advice on what to expect and how to prepare would be very much appreciated!

Hi Congrats! Hope it went well. Was this for the summer or graduate role?
Original post by 2022grad4489
Hi Congrats! Hope it went well. Was this for the summer or graduate role?

Thank you. This was for the graduate programme.
Thank you. This was for the graduate programme.

How did it go?
Is there a group exercise at the AC? Thank you.
Original post by caitlin2639
I did my AC for risk analyst last Thursday

Hey I also applied for risk analyst and only just got my AC invite today. How was the AC if you don't mind me asking?

And should I maybe expect a numerical reasoning test/group exercise/case study on top of general competency q's? Thanks!!
Original post by AR_777
Hi I did an AC for internal audit. I had an interview and case study. The case study is very time consuming so do try to go through the information as quick as possible. The interview had a lot of competency questions and some technical ones as well and 2-3 motivational questions it lasted about an hour. Just prepare well around your field the latest news and trends. Feel free to dm me if you have more questions

Hey there! Thanks for the info. It's really helpful! Is the case study done as a group or individually?
Reply 96
Original post by loccoroco
Hey there! Thanks for the info. It's really helpful! Is the case study done as a group or individually?

It was an individual case study
Original post by AR_777
It was an individual case study

Hey. Did it require any numerical literacy or powerpoint?
@Impost0r It wont let me PM but I think I answered around 18-20/24 questions and got the email for AC weeks after I had done the initial assessment although I dont think I did too well in it as my feedback was "slower than majority of candidates"
Hi Just received a voice mail for discussing AC feedback. I think I got rejected!

Quick Reply

Latest