Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have only just started drinking hot drinks (started last tuesday) and i am in love with black coffee and two sugars!! So good for waking me up!!

Lou
    xxx

(Original post by jamierwilliams)
    Are you a tea person or a coffee person?
    neither, but i prefer coffee

ReputationRep:
    TEA. Mmm. I chain drink tea :cool: Mmmm. I have a cup of tea right now As soon as I finish one cup I'll go put the kettle on for another! Mmmm... tea is good... :p:

ReputationRep:
    wheres the irn bru option?!

neither, not really a fan of hot drinks

ReputationRep:
    I don't like either tea or coffee.The only hot drink I have is Hot Chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Tea with 1 sugar. Tried coffee but it's vile stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    I don't like either tea or coffee.The only hot drink I have is Hot Chocolate.
    Same- we're quite a rare breed, most people seem to like one or the other.. I appear to be the only person in Oxford who doesn't drink tea! :eek: Oh, the number of times I've felt unsociable for rejecting offers of cups of tea...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Coffee Person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Same- we're quite a rare breed, most people seem to like one or the other.. I appear to be the only person in Oxford who doesn't drink tea! :eek: Oh, the number of times I've felt unsociable for rejecting offers of cups of tea...
    Same here,I do feel awkward for refusing Tea/Coffee.However some people are quite glad to just give me water rather than mustering the energy to make tea.

ReputationRep:
    tea! coffee makes me wanna vomit or summink

ReputationRep:
    i go thru phases of liking them both but at the moment i'm off caffine

ReputationRep:
    A pint of strong Assam tea along with the usual scones with jam

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the taste of tea. But I'm addicted to coffee so I have to drink it at least twice a day or my brain explodes.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE coffee. Tea is OK. Haven't had tea in a while actually. What's the difference between tea and green tea...obviously apart from the colour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    What's the difference between tea and green tea...obviously apart from the colour?
    The leaves? Presumably people say Green Tea meaning either fruit tea or Chinese tea. Both are not my cup of tea, sorry about the pun

ReputationRep:
    haha^
    personally I love chinese tea because it's nice and rich

Tea is definitely my favourite out the two, can't go wrong with a cup of tea + 4 rich tea biscuits.
    I'm still trying to get into coffee, I think I'll like it eventually, I love the smell of it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!! I tip the balance 27:26 in favour of COFFEE!!!!! Oooo it's amazing!! And i hate Tea.... grr
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tea especially Chai (Indian tea with cinnamon and spices)
    *27 all*

ReputationRep:
    ~moroccan tea is mmmmmm :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like tea in tea cups. If you put it in a mug, It has a totally different taste. I like dipping yoyo biscuits into the tea and eating them when they are nice and soggy. I think I have had coffee once. I don't want to start drinking it and get addicted to it like someone I know.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.