Medicine in Medical University Pleven

Watch
Alyyy100
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saifkiddan)
hey i am also planning on applying for studying abroad but i don't know much about it? should i contact an agency or should i try another way?
medical doorway are pretty solid to use as an agency. I believe they have close ties to MU Plevin too
Medstudentboii
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m a fourth year student so if you need assistance please pm me I’d love to help the new comers
saifkiddan
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Alyyy100)
medical doorway are pretty solid to use as an agency. I believe they have close ties to MU Plevin too
i have been told that sme is a really good and effective agency aswell
saifkiddan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Muniirani)
Hello.I am applying for Medicine at MU Pleven on February 2022 was wondering if anyone is planning to go there too?
i am also planning on studying medicine in bulgaria how are you planning on applying.
Babyangelana
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t recommend anyone coming to MU pleven - 2nd year student from MU pleven
Muniirani
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Babyangelana)
I don’t recommend anyone coming to MU pleven - 2nd year student from MU pleven
Why?
Muniirani
Rep:
(Original post by Medstudentboii)
I’m a fourth year student so if you need assistance please pm me I’d love to help the new comers
Thanks 😊 I will contact u. If I get inn.
Muniirani
Rep:
i am also planning on studying medicine in bulgaria how are you planning on applying.
I applied trough agency.
Muniirani
Rep:
hey i am also planning on applying for studying abroad but i don't know much about it? should i contact an agency or should i try another way?
I applied through agency. I don’t know anything about studying abroad. I never left home before. I think u can try agency Doorway is cheaper then mine.
Last edited by Muniirani; 1 week ago
saifkiddan
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I applied through agency. I don’t anything about studying abroad. I never left home before. I think u can try agency Doorway is cheaper then mine.
thanks for replying
maryaaann
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hi, how long did it take you to get a confirmation letter?
Muniirani
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
thanks for replying
U welc and good luck😊
Muniirani
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by maryaaann)
2 weeks applyed through agency
ree001
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
2 weeks applyed through agency
Hey, I've applied to MU Pleven as well. Did you get the acceptance letter stating that you are now a student of the university yet?
Muniirani
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ree001)
Hey, I've applied to MU Pleven as well. Did you get the acceptance letter stating that you are now a student of the university yet?
No, I got the conditional acceptance letter and I passed the entrance exam. I have legalisation of the documents left.
Muniirani
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by maryaaann)
I applied trough agency. They sent me the confirmation letter after weeks.
anuji
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
I applied trough agency. They sent me the confirmation letter after weeks.
which agency did you use?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (102)
34.69%
Yes - a trusted person (83)
28.23%
No (78)
26.53%
I'm not sure (31)
10.54%

Watched Threads