The Student Room Group

Medicine in Medical University Pleven

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muniirani
Hey i think your graders are decent. U have a good chance to get inn. Tips: choose one uni and focus on their exam. U will hopfully get inn. good luck😊

thank you you just made my day :smile:
Reply 41
I got the confirmation letter about passing the exams but I still haven't received the official acceptance letter yet. Wondering if anybody has gotten the acceptance letter for the 2022 session yet.
Original post by Diannajack
I m thinking of applying in pelven. I m not sure if i should apply through agency. My friend suggested me sme and medconnect. Can someone suggest me please is it ok if m applying through these agencies? If its not ok please guide me.

im doing it myself it just takes a bit more of your time but getting used to these affairs will make you gain confidence and experience so keep that in mind as well but as you wish im just giving advice
Hi where is everyone at with their applications?
Im just waiting on the official confirmation letter once the uni has completed reviewing my documents.

Does anyone know the actual start date btw?
Original post by Alyyy100
Hi where is everyone at with their applications?
Im just waiting on the official confirmation letter once the uni has completed reviewing my documents.

Does anyone know the actual start date btw?

Hey, I got my offer letter a few weeks ago. I applied for my visa today and now im just waiting for that to come. The start date is the 14th Feb. Hope that helps, lemme know if you need help.
Original post by Emilystone1532
I heard medlinks dont support you once they have your money

That's not true! I used their services and they are supporting me in my journey!
Reply 46
Hey everyone, I’m a sixth year student at Pleven, if anyone has any questions feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by Emilystone1532
Would you like to share your experience and how they helped because soo far ive read that they dont

Yes, sure! First, before the admission, they gave me all the positives and negatives about each university and they provided me with facts that I checked and had the same answers as my advisor. Also, my advisor was always available and reply to my questions even during the weekend. Honestly this feature I never found with other agencies. The others are not available during the night or weekend. In addition, I had to travel and there was a timezone difference between my place and the advisor but she never missed a message even with this timezone difference. After I chose the university I want to go to they started to help me with the documents needed and honestly sometimes I was procrastinating because I have time to do it. But my advisor was there and always reminded me what to do and with the deadlines. Well, I am very lazy sometimes but I can assure you if my advisor did not care so much about my application then I would not make it this year. Once I was accepted they explained to me the visa steps and now they are with me every day on campus and ready to reply to my question about medicine and real life.

I am sorry if its a long answer but I tried to summarize the whole journey with Medlink
Original post by Yochahine
Yes, sure! First, before the admission, they gave me all the positives and negatives about each university and they provided me with facts that I checked and had the same answers as my advisor. Also, my advisor was always available and reply to my questions even during the weekend. Honestly this feature I never found with other agencies. The others are not available during the night or weekend. In addition, I had to travel and there was a timezone difference between my place and the advisor but she never missed a message even with this timezone difference. After I chose the university I want to go to they started to help me with the documents needed and honestly sometimes I was procrastinating because I have time to do it. But my advisor was there and always reminded me what to do and with the deadlines. Well, I am very lazy sometimes but I can assure you if my advisor did not care so much about my application then I would not make it this year. Once I was accepted they explained to me the visa steps and now they are with me every day on campus and ready to reply to my question about medicine and real life.

I am sorry if its a long answer but I tried to summarize the whole journey with Medlink

everyone says a different thing , i dont know who to trust until i go through the process myself frankly , many people can be paid to write stuff in here negative or not , to the viewers of this convo do not trust every comment you see on this forum
Original post by Anonymous
everyone says a different thing , i dont know who to trust until i go through the process myself frankly , many people can be paid to write stuff in here negative or not , to the viewers of this convo do not trust every comment you see on this forum

I am just sharing my experience nothing more

yh this is the case here. not everyone is telling a true story i my self fell victim of one of medlinks fraudry but still i see people who are boasting about them.
Mu Pleven Student. I am changing this uni next year to plovdiv MU its much better and much more modern, I always see their stories and I love it its so boring here and proffesors are mean sometimes. I heard alot of goof stuff there I really didnt like this place at all.
Why is that?
Original post by HavefaithinGod
Why is that?

Overall I didnt like anything. I didnt like the system of the uni, the departments, the proffesors I simply didnt enjoy studying. I had a visit to MU plovdiv and it was what I wanted, and also people wise. So yeah
Original post by Nehaa95
Hey everyone, I’m a sixth year student at Pleven, if anyone has any questions feel free to message me :smile:

Hi, which agency did you apply through?
Mu Pleven Student. I am changing this uni next year to plovdiv MU its much better and much more modern, I always see their stories and I love it its so boring here and proffesors are mean sometimes. I heard alot of goof stuff there I really didnt like this place at all.

How’s Plovdiv? I joined pleven, done with my 1st sem. I’m not sure I like it though.
I graduated from Plovdiv. Had a pretty amazing experience overall.
Hi, how long visa process is taking? Applying from UK ?
Original post by Medstudentboii
I’m a fourth year student so if you need assistance please pm me I’d love to help the new comers

Hello,

I will take the entrance exam for Pleven in about 2 weeks. It would be very nice if you could give me extra tips my friend.
Original post by ree001
Hey, I've applied to MU Pleven as well. Did you get the acceptance letter stating that you are now a student of the university yet?

Hey, what was the entrance exam like, were the questions the same as the sample tests, also what was the layout like ?.
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending