hello83
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I am in my first year, just finished biological
Molecules in biology. I revise 3 hours a day with revisions card, I have e just done a past paper on it and I barely got any questions right what do I do? Is this normal?
sarahjanesmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
its normal, make note of the mistakes and learn from them, keep doing the questions till you get 100%. Biology is more about mark schemes, even if you know 100% of the content, the mark schemes will trip you so keep doing questions. Goodluck!
Bio>Maths
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi, if you're doing 3 hours a day with flash cards and they aren't working maybe look to try another revision method?

Personally, I use "Anki" which is an app that lets you revise flashcards, whilst you let the algorithm pick the best flash cards for you to revise from, however Biology isn't all flashcards, keep doing practice questions to understand the mark scheme so you can try and get more marks.

But I would definitely try a different revision technique whilst learning ways to avoid dropping marks by looking at the mark scheme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
25.96%
As I expected (34)
32.69%
Harder (36)
34.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.73%

Watched Threads