The Student Room Group

Should I do String theory or Antimatter for my EPQ

Hi
I'm currently in year 12 (lower sixth) and I was thinking about either doing String theory or Antimatter for my epq as they are both areas of interest for me, however I don't know much about either one yet but I was wondering which one I should do?
My questions for the epq would be:
What is Antimatter and how is it applied?
Or
What is String theory and how does it change the way we view the universe?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated
Reply 1
I would suggest the one on antimatter, it is much more accessible and you'll have more to say. With string theory, the gap between intuitive explanation and actual understanding is vast, it'll be much harder to get deep into the topic.
I think you should change the title for the antimatter one, there should be more to talk about than just giving an overview of its applications.
Reply 2
Original post by Sinnoh
I would suggest the one on antimatter, it is much more accessible and you'll have more to say. With string theory, the gap between intuitive explanation and actual understanding is vast, it'll be much harder to get deep into the topic.
I think you should change the title for the antimatter one, there should be more to talk about than just giving an overview of its applications.

Okay thank you that's really helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending