The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
button8
Deal :biggrin: I think we should let Aack watch out of pity though.

Thank you muchly :biggrin:
Reply 61
Phantom Phoenix
As long as he doesn't call us fat :erm: Slag is fine though.

*thinks of more insults for use during sex*
Reply 62
Phantom Phoenix
Slag is fine though.

And after 4 pages, the OP has his answer!
bret
This girl was into all sorts of nasties, such as tying my hands to the bed with my drinking soc tie, a little mild spanking and even sex on a couch. So I thought using a bit of dirty talk would be right up her street. I cried out "you slut" (or maybe I said “slag". since that's the term I use more often, but it doesn't really translate here) and spanked her,

if thats what you call nasty you have a lot to learn:eek:
The couch though man hard core dominatrixes dont eve go there lol

kiss_me_now9
I don't think it's ever acceptable to call a girl a slut...

in dirty talk thats about the nicest thing to say.:yep: But you have to know what she likes

Aack
I once said "Take it all you fat slag" when I was banging a girl at uni (100% true story). Women don't like that.

nah the "slag" probably wasnt the problem, the fat would have set her of no end though,

can you imagine it the other way round "come on stud give it to me with your tiny penis"

Phantom Phoenix
Well, my boyfriend would have to be involved, and I'm only allowed threesomes with other girls :hubba:

ok - he can watch:biggrin:

Aack
Good idea! For the record, naked twister doesn't work so well. Buckaroo sounds awesom though! :p:

nope naked twister does not work to well, having a womans boob in your face is one thing getting a forearm to the knackers when teh whole thing falls down is something completely different.
Reply 64
Ok, maybe a couch in itself isn't that kinky, but she straddled me on the couch while I was sitting there reading a newpaper.
Reply 65
bret
Ok, maybe a couch in itself isn't that kinky, but she straddled me on the couch while I was sitting there reading a newpaper.

:eek: :shock: :gasp: :zomg: :yikes: :eek3: :eek2: :eek4:
course its acceptable they like being called a slut
Reply 67
slut = perfectly acceptable, good choice of word
slag = too far, you bastard
bret

:eyeball: Are you joking or have you just led a very sheltered life?
bret

Thats almost trippy its that ******* kinky
/Sarcasm
Reply 70
Phantom Phoenix
:eyeball: Are you joking or have you just led a very sheltered life?

What he isn't telling us is that next she carved her initials into his chest and then smeared herself with the blood :yep:
button8
What he isn't telling us is that next she carved her initials into his chest and then smeared herself with the blood :yep:

I feel vanilla now. Should I have tried that?
bret
This girl was into all sorts of nasties

even sex on a couch.

Wow that is some full-on raw kinky ****
Reply 73
Phantom Phoenix
I feel vanilla now. Should I have tried that?

I haven't done it either :p: sounds a bit icky
tis_me_lord
SOME girls request it. :angel:

SOME guys constantly refer to their girlfriends as sluts or whores, whether they're doing anything sexual or not :p:
Reply 75
OK, maybe it's not really hardcore, but the paper was the NY Times, which is very big, and I didn't even realize she was there until she was straddling me, naked breasts and all, nibbling the lobe of my ear. Also, she gave me a love bite and rubbed her clitoris during intercourse. She also wore a corset. Don't tell me this girl wasn't down and dirty.
Reply 76
bret
OK, maybe it's not really hardcore, but the paper was the NY Times, which is very big, and I didn't even realize she was there until she was straddling me, naked breasts and all, nibbling the lobe of my ear. Also, she gave me a love bite and rubbed her clitoris during intercourse. She also wore a corset. Don't tell me this girl wasn't down and dirty.

There are so many websites I want to show you :smile:
Reply 77
I think that is is not acceptable for the OP to get with girls......
Reply 78
bret

LOL what are you, 13 years old?
Reply 79
bret

i laughed.

Latest

Trending

Trending