The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU timetables&IDs (Registration)

Hello,
There is only few days till the term starts on Monday 4th October but yet to receive information on my log in details for my DMU so I can register. I know timetables and IDs are given out soon but how will I revive mine if I haven’t even registered. Also if I don’t register I can’t get access to my student finance 😩.

Anyway just wanted to know if it’s just me or if others have received their log in details and have registered, thanks.

Btw I am taking pharmacy foundation year this term.
Reply 1
Omg same haven’t received my log in details either and I haven’t registered yet
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
There is only few days till the term starts on Monday 4th October but yet to receive information on my log in details for my DMU so I can register. I know timetables and IDs are given out soon but how will I revive mine if I haven’t even registered. Also if I don’t register I can’t get access to my student finance 😩.

Anyway just wanted to know if it’s just me or if others have received their log in details and have registered, thanks.

Btw I am taking pharmacy foundation year this term.

Original post by Anonymous
Omg same haven’t received my log in details either and I haven’t registered yet

Hey both,

We're sorry for the late reply, we just wanted to check in to see if you've managed to register for your courses and if you managed to get the support you needed with attending your classes?

If there is anything we can help with, please do reach out to us here, or contact our team on 0116 257 7000 and we'll be happy to help you.

All the best,

Emi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending