Psychology 16 marker psychodynamic approach

Watch
idk__21
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
outline and evaluate the psychodynamic approach refer to at least two other approaches in your answer.

This is the question but when they say refer to two other approaches how would we incorporate this into the answer? Do we have to compare two other approaches with the psychodynamic approach?
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
i don't think the second part of the question is phrased very well but yes i would assume after the outlining and evaluation of the psychodynamic approach, you do some paragraphs on comparison/contrast of it with other approaches
SB1234567890
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, for example, you could say as a weakness that, unlike the humanistic approach, its focus on psychic determinism means it ignores the role of free will...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.11%
October 2021 (87)
48.33%
November 2021 (17)
9.44%
December 2021 (29)
16.11%
January 2021 (15)
8.33%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10%
Something else (3)
1.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise