drioxr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, In my first year of Level 3 medical applied sciences i achieved 4 D’s and 2 M”s. I was given a chance to make one of my M’s into a D this upcoming January, however i have 2 other tests during this January (that i would be able to redo in may if i’m displeased with the outcome). But the thing is this exam last year is exceptionally hard, and if i redo it i might overlap with my other units. My predicted grade is D*DD and the highest grade i can achieve this year. This has been stressing me out as i was slacking off last year and i’m really mad at myself. Is it worth it changing my grade to a D*D*D by re-doing my old exam, or not??
grey-giraffe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't think going from D*DD to D*D*D will make much difference. Most universities I've seen want DDD as the highest grade for BTEC. If you're certain you can achieve a distinction in the exam this time round, then it might be useful in case you don't achieve the predicted grades for all your units this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (162)
83.51%
No (32)
16.49%

Watched Threads